Misunderstanding!

A Polish man moved to USA.... he married an american girl. Although his english was far from perfect (like mine), they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him ir he could arrange a divorce.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circunstances, and asked him the following questions:

Lawyer: Have you any grounds?
Polish: yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

Lawyer: No, I mean what is the foundations of this case?
Polish: It made of concrete.

Lawyer: I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?
Polish: No, we have a carport, and not need one.

Lawyer: I mean... What are your relations like?
Polish: All my relations still in Poland

Lawyer: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
Polish: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

Lawyer: Does your wife beat you up?
Polish: no, I always uo before her.

Lawyer: Is your wife a nagger?
Polish: No, she white.

Lawyer: Why do you want this divorce?
Polish: She going to kill me

Lawyer: What makes you think that?
Polish: I got proof.

Lawyer: What kind of proof?
Polish: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say: "Polish remover"

XD!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

¡Qué basura!

Apocalipsis a domicilio, y Jueves de 2x1

Textos bipolares sobre amor. Toma 2